Hannah Bloch Pointe Shoe
S0109L Suited for the ballet dancer looking to strengthen and build her foot, with comfortable shape providing many internal contact points. Provides support with flexibility. This lightweight pointe shoe with a streamline design features a supple insole and a clean heel.
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||1-2 Days for Processing|
BLOCH best-seller! The Hannah Pointe Shoe is lightweight, flexible and built for strengthening and building key muscles in the foot. Also available with a strong shank.
- A lightweight shoe intended for the dancer looking to strengthen and build key muscles within the foot
- Wide yet tapered box with optimal fit hitting all major internal contact points between foot, shank and box
- Supple insole designed on a curved last to assist the foot en pointe
- Cotton drawstring and harder A paste incorporated within the box
- Elastic drawstring
- Wide platform encourages even weight distribution
- Medium-length U-shape vamp
- Low profile and wide tapered box create a snug, streamlined fit
- Soft curved shank hugs the foot and stays in close contact with the arch
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
*Approximately 2 smaller than American street size